Tuesday, February 06, 2007
Dan's Scribe Post for Feb 6/07
Today we did a review for the test tomorrow. It consisted of 21 questions that, in my opininion, were easy. I'll show you how to do a few now
6. A store makes a profit of $15,000 for every 300 coats that they sell. If they make a profit of
$25,000, how many coats did they sell
7. David read 40 pages of a book in 50 minutes. How many pages should he be able to read in 80
8. Audio Jeannie takes inventory of her closet and discovers that she has 8 shirts for every 5 pair ofjeans. If she has 40 shirts, how many pairs of jeans does she have?
9. Jim found out that after working for 9 months he had earned 6 days of vacation time. How manydays will he have earned after working for two years?
17. If 3 apples cost 29¢, how much do 45 apples cost?
We also had to hand in our blue books and the house proprtions booklet.