Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Levinia's Bob

The Proportion Unit was pretty challenging. Some people say that if you can't figure out something, you have think outside the box but on this unit, you do and you don't. Some parts of this unit was pretty easy, you don't have to think too hard to get the answer and some part were (very) hard. I find that the blue book was really easy because it's just like fraction. I also find that the ratio table, equivalent fraction and x k y chart was sort of easy because it helped me so much so I could solve problems easily. What I find hard about this unit is the propotional reasoning, when you had to change the sizes without changing the shape. There were also hard problem solvings. Some of them were confusing because of how the question were made.



There were countless of stuff I learned and I enjoyed it!

No comments: