Monday, April 09, 2007

Anna's BOB

Fraction Unit :
This unit was about fractons. We learned about the different types of fractions like proper, improper, mixed and equivalent fractions. && we also learned how to find the LCD, add, subtract, multiply and divide fractions. I thought this unit was pretty easy 'cause i got lots of help from teachers and classmates, and i finally got to understood it. The most difficult thing I had to do was probably solving the word problems because, I wasn't sure when you had to add, subtract, multiply, and/or divide. BUT BUT BUT... we had tests and assignments soo... I THINK I GET IT ?!
Unproject Questions :

1. Did you like the unproject ?
- Yes, because we got to learn a lot and I had fun.
2. Did the unproject make you work harder than you usually would?
- Yes, well kind of, because it wasn't only worth marks, we had to create things, which I am not really good at, and we had to learn nearly a lot about fractions. && I didn't want to let my partner down.
3. What did you like best about the unproject?
- I liked that we got to choose our own partners and what we had to do. Also, I liked it when we created the problems. It was pretty easy.
4. What would you change about the next unproject?
- The next project, I'd probably work really hard and be more creative ?
5. Did the unproject make you learn more because you were doing a different type of project.
- Uhm... Kind of ? Because I learned how to use that slide thingy, when it was soo confusing to me.

No comments: