Monday, April 09, 2007

Julie's BOB (: // April 09 07

Hello my name is Julie and this is my BOB.

In this unit we learned about fractions. We learned about different types of fractions like improper, proper, mixed and equivalent fractions. Mr. Harbeck also taught us how to add, subtract, multiply and divide. He showed us shortcuts of how to do them, such as the reciprocal, cross reduction and reducing. I enjoyed learning about it. I didnt know about the shortcuts and what not till our teacher showed us how to do it. We also had a big assignment and it was called The Un-Project/Assignment. It was really fun to do and it was a really good way to understand more about fractions because we are getting the information from what we've learned and some people may have did some research about fractions. Mr. Harbeck let us work with other people. I was partnered with Charmaine. We found this web app. called spresent. We did a presentation and a quiz.

HERE IS MY REFLECTION FOR OUR UN-PROJECT/ASSIGNMENT.

1.)Did you like the unproject.

- Yes, I liked the unproject. It was very fun to do.

2.)Did the unproject make you work harder than you usually would?

- Yes this project made me work harder because I did some researching to actually this project.

3.)What did you like best about the unproject?

- I liked working with different people and playing around with the web app. that we found.

4.)What would you change about the next unproject?

- I would use a different app. if i find one and I would put more information in and do a better un-project than this one.


5.)Did the unproject make you learn more because you were doing a different type of project.

- Yes,I learned more about fractions because to do the unproject you have to really know about your topic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.