Monday, April 09, 2007

Jerica's B.O.B

Fractions Unit : We learned about fractions this term, how to multiply, divide, add and subtract. We also learned about LCD ( lowest common denominators ) and TYPES of fractions. Such as, mixed, improper, proper etc. For me, it was difficult and easy. Since I learned some of the information in previous years I found dividing and adding the easiest, but subtracting and multiplying I found difficult. I must say it was hard for me to learn, but with help, I managed to get MOST of it. For the test tomorrow, my grade will show you how much I actually know -_-" Hopefully I know enough. It was a fun AND hard, with all the difficulties I had. I gotta say, I somewhat enjoyed it.


///////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ >>> UN-PROJECT questions
1) Did you like the unproject?
- There were parts I liked, and didnt like about the unproject. But overall it was alright.


2) Did the unproject make you work harder than you usually would?
- Yes, it made me work a lot harder. Although, I didnt do as much as i wanted to. It still was harder than most assignments.

3) What did you like best about the unproject?
- The thing i liked most about the unproject was the fact that we had more say in the topics and such. For instance, we picked which things we wanted to do AND we picked who we wanted to do it with. That gave us some freedom which I liked.


4) What would you change about the next unproject?
- I would change it having to be on wiki, some of us don't have a computer and although we could get access to one. Some of us don't have the time to go to a teachers room, or to a friends house because they are not allowed or they are doing something else. But we should have the opption of doing it on wiki or " a-hand-in-project "

5) Did the unproject make you learn more because you were doing a different type of project
- Surprisingly, I think i learned just as much as I would have learned if it was a normal assignment. Even though we had the chance to work " hands on " it was still, pretty much the same as working on worksheets, or doing a " non UNproject "


>>> ! so0.. purple booklet & big paper due tomorrow? along with a test? commenting on others? alrighttt..

No comments: