Thursday, April 05, 2007

Fraction BoB by Dan

In this unit, we learned about all of the different types of fractions and how to add, subtract, multiply, and divide them. I understood most of the work that we did but I had trouble picking up on things if I had missed a class. But thankfully that's over with, I do understand what to do now, but I know I won't get 100% on the test.

Un-Project

Did you like the unproject.

I really enjoyed working on the unproject.

Did the unproject make you work harder than you usually would?

YES, but I enjoyed it so much that I didn't really notice.

What did you like best about the unproject?

making the movie was the best part.

What would you change about the next unproject?

I think I would change the topic of the unproject if I had to do it over again

Did the unproject make you learn more because you were doing a different type of project.

YES

No comments: