In this unit we learned about fractions. There are 4 different kinds of fractions and they are: proper, improper, equivalent and mixed fractions. Both Mr. H's (Mr. Harbeck and Mr. Hanley) thought us how to add fractions, subtract fractions, multiply and divide fractions. We also learned how to do cross reduction and make the questions way easier. In my opinion the most hardest thing that we did was the math problems.
1. Did you like the unproject.
I liked the unproject because I got to learned more stuff on fractions and also got to learn how to make a movie in windows media player.
2. Did the unproject make you work harder than you usually would?
My answer is yes it did but it was fun and there was a lot of funny parts.
3. What did you like best about the unproject?
I liked when we made the movie the most.
4. What would you change in the next unproject?
I would change it by making it better like putting bloopers, and talking better.
5. Did the unproject make you learn more because you were doing a different type of project.
Yes, because it was different for me to teach people about something using a movie.