Monday, April 09, 2007

~Mackenzie's BOB~

Fractions
This unit on fractions was difficult in some areas such as dividing, but addition subtraction, and multiplication was pretty easy. When we first started learning about finding the lowest common denominator it wasn't so easy but as we practiced it, it became really easy. When I first started this unit I thought it was going to be hard and i was never going to understand it but now I understand it and its not hard.

The Unproject
1. Did you like the unproject?
-Well I can't really say I liked the unproject because im not a fan of projects but it was better then most of the projects we get assigned in school.
2. Did the unproject make you work harder the you usually do?
-Yes it did make me work harder, it took a while to make the script then agree to where we (meldee & me) were going to film our video and it was really frustrating editing the movie.
3. What did you like best about the unproject?
- The best part was filming the movie, I learned more about how to use my video camera and meldee and I had some laughs.
4. What would you change about the next unproject?
- Next time I would start filming the movie a little earlier then at last minute because I felt preasured into editing the movie and getting it done because we were already over the due date.
5. Did the unproject make you learn more because you were doing a different type of project?
-I didn't really learn more on fractions because all I did was take my notes from class and put them into a script, but i did learn how to work in a group better and how to edit movies.
Mackenzie

No comments: