Monday, April 09, 2007

Meldee's BoB

This term, we learned about fractions. No, not just "1/2 is larger than 1/4" stuff, the "what's 1/2 +1/4" stuff. Basicly, all I had a little troube with was the multipling and dividing section, but I've got that nailed now, so I'm good for the test tomorrow :)

And now the ever-so-scary Unproject review questions~! (Enter horror movie girl scream here)

1) Did you like the unproject?

The Unproject was fun and a little challanging, but all around, it was pretty interesting.

2) Did the unproject make you work harder than you usually would?

Yes, the Unproject made me work ALOT harder than I usually did, Mackenzie even had to come over on Good Friday and I had to resort to putting my sister and her friend in, but it was fun.

3) What did you like best about the unproject?

The part I liked best about the project was the filming. Mackenzie, my sister, her friend and I had alot of fun filming and I think we have 15 minutes worth of bloopers. We kept giggling and I even said...well, when the video's up, you'll see what I said.

4) What would you change about the next unproject?

The only thing I would change about the Unproject is the due date. I know we had a long period of time to work on it, but people have other things going on. I think Mr. Harbeck could've given us at least until the 9th or 10th of April to finish it, but other than that, I wouldn't change a thing.

5) Did the unproject make you learn more because you were doing a different type of project.

Yup, the Unproject made me learn ALOT more than if I did a different type of project. 1: I got to work with the person I wanted a.k.a Mackenzie, 2: Both my partner and I decided to do the same choice in both the topic and the way we were ging to accomplish it a.k.a Topic 1 and a video and finally 3: We got to have fun doing it. To me, the last one was the most important one of all.

And there! I'm done! Feel free to comment in anyway.

No comments: