Monday, April 09, 2007

Stanice's B.O.B


Blogging On Blogging.

Fractions Unit:

- This term we learned about fractions, we learned how to add, subtract, multiply, and divide. We also learned about "the lowest common denominator. We learned about the different types of fractions such as mixed, improper, proper. For me in the beginning it was hard but overtime I learned more, with help and a lot of practicing questions. I had to word on the dividing and borrowing the most. Since tomorrow is the test it will help me know more about what I know more of and what I am struggling with. Overall it wasn't that bad and I think it will help me later on.

The Unproject Questions

1. Did you like the unproject?
- For the unproject I enjoyed it because I had a very reliable group that was a lot of help even though I joined late.


2. Did the unproject make you work harder than you usually would?
- Yes it made me work harder. Even though my job was fun it was still work and work isn't something I really like.

3. What did you like the best about the unproject?
- The thing that I liked the most was watching the whole thing put together and the overall outcome of the groups work.

4. What would you change about the unproject?
- I would change me not being in the video, I chose not to because I don't like being on camera but now I think I should have just
did a short scene.

5. Did the unproject make you learn more because you were doing a different type of project?
- Yes I did learn a lot more. even thought it was not math related, I still learned how to control a video camera properly and
carefully, and even a little bit of editing.


All Done!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.