In this unit we learned about the different types of fractions. We learned about the 4 different kinds of fractions. There is proper fractions, improper fractions, equivalent fractions, and mixed fractions. We also learned how to add, subtract, multiply, and divide those fractions. I think the hardest thing for me that we did was dividing fractions.
1) Did you like the unproject?
Overall, I liked doing this project. There are some parts that I didn't like, but it was okay.
2) Did the unproject make you work harder than you usually would?
It made me work harder. I found it easier than other math assignments, actually.
3) What did you like best about the unproject?
The thing i liked the most about the unproject was making the game. We had to change a lot of our ideas, to make things work, but overall it was good.
4) What would you change about the next unproject?
I would probably put some more information, and try not to leave everything to the end. Because leaving everything to the end, made us rush to get it done. So, i think we could've done a little better.
5) Did the unproject make you learn more because you were doing a different type of project?
I don't think I learned a lot more, doing this project. But I found doing this project, easier than other ones.
Btw .. don't mind the name at the bottem (jerica816) she had to post this for me on her account, because I couldn't sign into mine.