Monday, April 09, 2007

B.O.B. the second

This unit was pretty much smooth sailing for me until we got into subtracting and multiplying fractions and finding the lowest common denominator. Until it actually hit me that I just needed to find the factors for each of the denominators, I just multiplied the two denominators in the question together. But in the end, everything just fell into place and I figured out how to do a lot of the operations involved in fractions.

The UnProject:

  1. Did you like the unproject.
Yeah i liked the unproject because it allowed me to play around a bit more with the wiki and bubbleshare.
  1. Did the unproject make you work harder than you usually would?
Yes it did make me work harder than I usually would as I ended up doing most of the work.
  1. What did you like best about the unproject?
I liked the fact that it gave a lot more room for more creativity.
  1. What would you change about the next unproject?
I don't know what i would change about it because it didn't cause much trouble for me.
  1. Did the unproject make you learn more because you were doing a different type of project.
The unproject did make me learn a bit more because I tried a different kind of slideshow presentation tool than I usually would use.

No comments: